The Pan American Golf Association of San Antonio was organized in 1947. In addition to promoting golf, the Pan American Golf Association of San Antonio traditionally awards scholarships to worthy students within our community. The monies for these scholarships will be deposited with the college at which the receiving students enroll and will be applied toward tuition.
To be considered for a scholarship you must:
- Be a high school graduate.
- Graduate at the upper half of your graduating class.
- Establish financial need.
- Enroll in a program which leads to the awarding of a certificate (i.e.; a vocational / Technical program, an Associate’s Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree).
- Enroll or currently enrolled in a Community College or four year College or University.
- Submit the following:
- A properly completed 2019 Scholarship application form.
- The latest transcript, including grade point average and ranking in school.
- A letter of recommendation from appropriate counselor.
- Photo of yourself (if possible).
Applications preferably accepted by mail, but are accepted at email@example.com as well. Please submit the items listed above to the following address:
Ray Aguillon Jr.
P.A.G.A. Scholarship Committee Chairman
2300 Avenue B
San Antonio, Texas 78215
DEADLINE: MUST BE POSTMARKED BY May 1, 2019